Lets smile a little with these fun dental facts… Shall we?
- There is less human population in earth than population of bacteria in a single person’s mouth.
- Everyone gets 2 set of teeth throughout their lifetime
- Coffee, alcohol beverages & cigarettes cause stains in teeth. Get teeth whitening done with your dentist.
- Colgate Total is the most preferred tooth paste in USA
- All Crocodiles have many sets of teeth in their lifetime
- Tooth enamel is the most hardest part in our human body but still do not use it to open soda bottles 🙂
- Your teeth is supposed to last for a lifetime (Condition – if you take care of it properly)
- Brushing twice each day is very important to prevent cavities.
- Teeth comprises – calcium, phosphates & mineral salts
- Green Tea is really good for gum & dental health. It has natural antioxidants which prevents plaque and reduces the risk of cavities & bad breath. Green teas also contain fluoride that can fight tooth decay.
- Alcohol reduces saliva, creates acidic environment and softens the tooth enamel. It also causes gum deterioration and loss of tooth.
- Flossing once a day increases your life expectancy by 7 years.
- 50% of the people consider your smile as the first facial attraction.
Our Reader Score