Your best source for Orthodontists and Dentists in Dubai, and all other emirates in UAE like Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain & Fujairah.
Looking for the Best Orthodontist in Dubai? or do you need information on the Best Dental specialists in Dubai open 24×7 including Fridays for emergency dental treatments? Get details & reviews about Dentists & Specialist Orthodontists offering all types of dental procedures in Dubai UAE. Contact us to schedule an appointment in a top dental clinic here.
Now you can find all these details only at www.orthodontist-dubai.com
FAQs about orthodontist in Dubai
What does an orthodontist in Dubai do?
Orthodontists are dental specialists who diagnose and treat problems with the position, alignment or spacing of the teeth, and related irregularities in the face and the jaw. We use a number of special treatments, including braces and other oral appliances, to correct these problems.
What signs would indicate I see an orthodontist in Dubai?
· Crowded or protruding teeth
· Gaps between teeth
· Thumb sucking that goes past 5 to 6 years of age
· When upper teeth are placed too forward in relation to lower teeth
· When the upper front teeth go behind the bottom front teeth while biting
· When upper and lower front teeth do not meet while biting
How often do I need to visit the orthodontist in Dubai for my monthly check-ups?
It completely depends on the treatment being done, and how often you may need to be monitored. During active orthodontic treatment, you will typically be visiting your orthodontist in Dubai once every 4 to 8 weeks.
Why does my orthodontist in Dubai recommend I wear retainer following my treatment?
Following your orthodontic treatment, your teeth will try to move back into their original positions. Retainers are essential to keep your teeth aligned and prevent them from relapsing into their pre-treatment positions.
What factors to consider when choosing the best orthodontist in Dubai?
The following are few things to consider when choosing the right orthodontist:
- Are they good listeners to your concerns?
- Do they have a good online reputation?
- Are they experienced with treating both children and adults?
- Ask for a second opinion especially if you have been advised to remove some teeth for your treatment.